Job Ref: AS/77457/GM
Package: CHF 150-200,000.00 (Negotiable) + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Switzerland, homw working options also available
Job Type: Head of US Trust Tax Practice - Switzerland
Position Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
This leading tax consultancy is actively seeking a Head of US Trust Tax to expand their existing practice in Switzerland.
The Head of US Trust Tax will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Trust and Estates issues (including but not limited to financial planning, wealth transfer planning, business succession planning or trusts and estate work, corporate, partnership and trusts structures), with extensive experience in advising US beneficiaries/trustees of foreign trusts and providing guidance on the associated US compliance required (including DNI/UNI analysis).
In addition to providing technical expertise, and managing all aspects of client engagement, the role will focus on building and developing the Trust Tax Practice, and will provide leadership to junior staff, working closely with existing management.
* Bachelor's degree essential; Master's degree preferred in Accounting, Taxation or related
* Technical expertise in the field of federal taxation and multi-state returns Corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts & estates, and foundations is a must.
* 10-15 years of experience in taxation and public accounting or related field
* Must have active CPA / EA or equivalent
* Proficient with a computer software packages and platforms
* An experienced leader, who envisions new opportunities and provides leadership with suggestions for positive change.
* Fluent in English; French and/or German is a plus but not necessary.
Please forward your CV or call Andy Shaw on +44 (0)754 569 7713 or via FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp or Messenger.
In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, JAM Global Mobility will require proof of identification.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn