Would you like to join a global Aerospace and Defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others? Due to continued investment, this leading-edge business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Hardware Engineering Manager to join their growing team in Cheshire/Crawley/Templecombe on an initial 6 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Hardware Engineering Manager, you'll be responsible for but not limited to:
- Generation/maintenance of the Hardware Engineering Management Plan (HEMP)
- Management of Hardware Engineering deliverables throughout the product lifecycle.
- Management of expectations of key stakeholders (Solution Engineering Manager, Project Manager, Industrial Manager & Product Manager)
In addition, you will also be responsible for resource Management and the cost and schedule adherence.
To succeed within the role of Hardware Engineering Manager, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Level 6 Qualification in a hardware engineering related discipline e.g. BEng(Hons) Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Evidence of the ability to lead and motivate a team of people to achieve a goal is important
- Knowledge of the Chorus 2.0 Design, Develop and Qualify the Solution (Hardware) Process Lifecycle, or equivalent ISO9001 compliant engineering management system
In addition, knowledge of Lean & Agile Development techniques and qualification in Leadership & Management or Coaching & Mentoring would be highly regarded. Due to the nature of this role, successful candidate must be eligible for SC security clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Increase earning potential
- Develop your skills
- Be appreciated and valued
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn