Global Mobility Specialist - Frankfurt, Germany - In-house Role
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Language Skills: English (essential); German (essential)
Salary: €Negotiable + Benefits
Ref No: AS/76114/FR
Due to growth, this leading organisation is actively seeking an experienced in-house Global Mobility Specialist to join their global shared services team.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the key point of contact for assignees, providing support and inquiry answers during the assignment
- Providing daily support to expatriates, ensuring a full understanding of their transfers
- Ensuring that the appropriate compensation packages are delivered to expatriates
- Providing advice regarding tax and social security law, as well as labor, collective bargaining and works constitution law.
- Maintaining the data tracking system of assignees, and the administration of social security, localisation and support payroll input
- Handling the legal aspects of administration for internal and external clients such as, tax, relocation and law
- Supporting the practices and contributing to policies, as well as, endorsing international mobility within the company
- Working closely with the HR team supporting the delivery of various mobility policies, and communication tools for the transferees
- Participating within internal group discussions regarding mobility, and encouraging new ideas
- Liaising with vendors across various locations while maintaining a strong relationship
You'll have previous experience of dealing with international assignment, global mobility or expatriate management issues within a global organisation. Any additional knowledge of compensation, taxation or immigration would be highly desirable.
Please forward your CV or call Andy Shaw on +44 (0)754 569 7713 via FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp or Messenger.
JAM Global Mobility is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Should this position not meet what you are looking for, please forward to someone you feel may be interested in this position.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn