Job Ref: AS/72899/GM
Package: CHF Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Job Type: Global Mobility / Relocation Coordinator
Languages: English (essential) German (essential)
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
This leading relocation services company is actively seeking a Relocation Coordinator to join their growing team in Zurich. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the relocation process for expatriates coming to and from Switzerland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating all phases of international relocation activities on behalf of the client;
- Managing assignee's expectations;
- Coordinating with internal departments for the identification of appropriate accommodation and schools, according to the assignee's set of criteria;
- Coordinating the immigration / work permit application process;
- Briefing Destination Services Consultants (field consultants) regarding the property visits and client profile; making sure that the Destination Services Consultant has a clear understanding of the itinerary and the properties overall environment;
- Providing full market orientation and settling-in information to the assignees during a de-briefing session;
- Coordination and follow-up of all post house-hunting aspects, such as work permits, tax and insurance briefings, overview of daily living in country of destination, temporary accommodation, removal coordination, helpline;
- Managing the client billings and invoices billing approval process, including all sub-contractor costs;
- Dealing with Client's employees on a day-to-day basis in accordance with their policy;
- Delivering the international relocation products and services to the employee;
- Ensuring the successful coordination of other services, i.e., language, and cross-cultural training;
- Maintaining and managing relationships with the company's internal departments and external suppliers/partners in regards to reaching the clients expectations;
- Recognising, ensuring and promoting data integrity;
- Maintaining compliance with the company's core values, practices and standards;
- Training new internal personnel.
The successful candidate must have previous relocation services experience with excellent customer service skills. In addition, candidates must have excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills with a good geographical knowledge of Zurich and the surrounding areas.
Please forward your CV or call Andy Shaw on +44 (0)754 569 7713 including: FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp or Messenger.
JAM Global Mobility Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Should this position not meet what you are looking for, please forward to someone you feel may be interested in this position.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn