Job Ref: AS/76864/GM
Location: Birmingham, UK
Job Type: Global Mobility Consultant - In-house Opportunity
Position Type: 6 Month Contract
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
The Global Mobility Consultant will be responsible for assisting expatriates and their families during assignments to and from the EMEA region.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the key point of contact for assignees, providing support and inquiry answers during the assignment
- Providing daily support to expatriates, ensuring a full understanding of their transfers
- Ensuring that the appropriate compensation packages are delivered to expatriates
- Maintaining the data tracking system of assignees, and the administration of social security, localisation and support payroll input
- Managing the work permit application process for various locations
- Handling the legal aspects of administration for internal and external clients such as, tax, relocation and law
- Supporting the practices and contributing to policies, as well as, endorsing international mobility within the company
- Working closely with the HR team supporting the delivery of various mobility policies, and communication tools for the transferees
- Supporting the yearly review of expatriate salary proposals
- Participating within internal group discussions regarding mobility, and encouraging new ideas
- Liaising with vendors across various locations while maintaining a strong relationship
You'll have previous experience of dealing with international assignment, global mobility or expatriate management issues within a global organisation. Any additional knowledge of compensation, taxation or immigration will be an advantage.
Please call Andy Shaw on +44 (0) 161 905 7917 or forward your CV quoting reference number AS/76864/GM.
In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, JAM Global Mobility will require proof of identification.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn