Global Immigration Manager - London
Ref No: AS/78263/GM
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London - flexible working options available
Salary: £50-80,000.00 + Bonus + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Contact Name: Andy Shaw
Contact Company: JAM Recruitment
This global multinational is looking for a confident client-facing immigration professional, with strong technical and inter-personal skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of Global Immigration Specialists advising corporate clients regarding all global immigration issues.
The Global Immigration Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Lead global engagements including compliance engagements and consulting engagements.
Overseeing service delivery including writing and signing off advice, adhering to SLAs and KPIs, reviewing casework on an as needed basis.
Advising on complex global immigration issues
Supporting the team with complex issues including escalations, delivering solutions and viable options.
Identifying opportunities to solve clients' problems and improve client service delivery.
Participating in client proposals and presentations, identifying and maximise new opportunities.
General management: monitoring team members' performance, identifying the team's training, development and staffing requirements, ensuring the team receives sufficient support and coaching.
Taking on a Performance Manager role and contributing to the team's overall development. Provision of support and assistance to the Director in relation to team, client service and financial strategies.
Risk and Finances: Leading on Risk Management for the Team, overseeing new client onboarding, scoping services, contracting, pricing, overseeing all aspects of financial management.
- This is a growing team, and the role will suit an ambitious and highly experienced immigration professional with the desire and ability to play a significant leadership role in continuing that growth.
- There will be an expectation that the successful applicant will help promote the team's work through participating in team and company events, giving internal and external presentations, and producing articles for publication.
- The successful applicant will demonstrate a high level of business acumen both in terms of commercial analysis and current trends.
- Produce consistently high-quality work within demanding time frames but will not be afraid to challenge the status quo in the spirit of continuous improvement and raising the bar on personal and team performance.
- The successful applicant will have a proven track record across the breadth of global corporate immigration work.
Please forward your CV or call Andy Shaw on +44 (0)754 569 7713 including: FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp or Messenger.
JAM Global Mobility Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Should this position not meet what you are looking for, please forward to someone you feel may be interested in this position.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn