Global Immigration Consultant / Senior Consultant - Netherlands (Remote)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Netherlands (Remote Role)
Salary: Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering global immigration advice and processing for several corporate clients across the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Carrying out global casework for assigned countries (mostly EMEA Region), including case initiation, case assessment, provision of advice on applicable rules and procedures, case preparation and submission, monitoring progress and follow up on completion.
Ability to handle complex cases and work with VIP clients.
Listening actively to the client needs to ensure these are met and anticipating customer needs where possible, offering pro-active advice.
Remaining up-dated on industry events/circumstances that may be relevant to the client
Communicating regularly with clients to build a warm relationship whilst focusing on business needs and ensuring that client service review meetings are held regularly, with formal agendas and presentations
* Previous experience of global corporate immigration
* Confidence liaising regularly with clients of all levels
* Excellent communication and customer services skills
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills - able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication and drafting skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail vital.
* Able to conduct research independently.
* Able to think and act independently with professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
* Excellent customer and client relationship skills, meeting highest standards of service.
* Ensure client expectations and issues are understood, developing collaborative relationships.
* Be a team player. Participate in and facilitate team environment.
* Familiarity with financial control of client accounts and time recording for example.
* Ensure fees are collected in a timely manner, following up with clients as necessary.
* Good IT-user skills.
* Able to deliver to budget, working consciously to achieve team and individual objectives.
* Demonstrates a commitment to change where relevant.
* Maintain and apply an up-to-date knowledge of the firm's risk management policies and operational procedures.
* Promotes the firm's values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
To apply for the position please send your CV to Andy Shaw via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn