A leading engineering consultancy based in the UK are looking for experience a Fuel Systems Engineer to contribute on a project that initially be based in Ankara, Turkey for the first 12 months on an Aerospace project.
The Role of Fuel Systems Engineer:
You will be working on a fighter jet project based in Turkey for an innovative British consultancy.
As a Fuel System Engineer you will have experience in the following:
- Having experience on fighter aircraft fuel system design (preferably 4th and 5th generation)
- Experience in systems engineering activities such as requirement capture development, validation, and
- Experience in fuel system
- Experience in system and component level test planning, procedure and report
- Having experience in fuel system control and air to air refuelling
- Skilled in 1D system physical modelling and system control
Please only apply to this role if you are willing to work in Turkey for 12 months, there will be no remote working in the UK.
Please apply using the "APPLY NOW" button to apply to the Fuel Systems Engineer.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn