Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect FPGA Engineer to join their growing team in Guildford. This role pays up to £70,000 Per Annum.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the FPGA Engineer role, you'll be responsible for:
* Design and develop state-of-the-art FPGA designs for one of our software defined radio (SDR) solutions.
* Design and test Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms using MATLAB or similar
* Managing technical tasks/projects and people
* Be involved in customer-facing delivery, sometimes to challenging deadlines.
To succeed within the FPGA Engineer role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Highly motivated with a strong academic background typically in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
* Proven problem-solving skills
* Broad interest in wireless technology, embedded systems and awareness of latest industry developments.
* Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of FPGA Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn