Due to a period of tremendous growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a FPGA Engineer to join a renowned aerospace and defence organisation in Oldham on a 3 Month contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-flying electronic engineering and manufacturing company, that specialises in supplying the aerospace & defence industry with a wide range of advanced technologies.
Within the role of FPGA Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- FPGA V&V Plan development
- FPGA simulation (testbench) coding (VHDL)
- Support to functional safety analyses
In addition, you'll also be responsible for design reviews and integrated FPGA modules
To succeed within the role of FPGA Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Have substantial recent experience of designing and developing simulations for complex FPGA.
2. Have substantial recent experience of designing and developing simulations high integrity complex FPGAs
3. Have substantial recent experience of writing VHDL for simulation in accordance with coding standards based on IEEE 1076 1993
4. VHDL (IEEE 1076 1993) for FPGA designs (Behavioural) (detailed knowledge)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a business with a long heritage of over 40 years within the aerospace and defence industry and an industry leader.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of FPGA Engineer, please send your CV via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn