Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Forward Support Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Christchurch on an initial 12-month contract.
Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £46.39 per hour. Thet are seeking candidates who are UK nationals, as this position is open exclusively to UK residents. To join their team, you will need to obtain a full Security Clearance (SC), but you can start with a Basic Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance.
Ideally, they are looking for individuals with a background in the military, as well as experience in working with communication systems such as CISCO and Radio. Additionally, candidates with a strong foundation in helpdesk and technical support experience will be highly valued.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Forward Support Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Local Helpdesk Facility (Incident, Problem & Query management)
- Technical Support to MoD and internal customer (H/W, S/W and Set-up/Set to work)
- Fault and Incident Report screening through experience, with support from Christchurch Engineering
- Customer interaction & Liaison
To succeed within the role of Forward Support Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Military (Land and/or Air) communications systems and operational concepts
- Secure IP based solutions including CISCO routing products, and radio communications equipment
- Service Support
- Valid UK driver's licence
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
APPLY NOW If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Forward Support Engineer, please send your CV via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***