Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for an Expense Administrator to add to their talented, hardworking team in Preston on an initial 12 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £13.42 Per Hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Expense Administrator, you'll be responsible for:
* Undertake a number of tasks to support the account management element of the Expense team
* Reconcile information using set processes and procedures and escalate any anomalies
* Monitor, chase and perform actions to clear aged creditor balances
* Cross train with other members of the team on multiple ERPs (payment systems)
* On occasion provide first point of customer service contact by phone or email, delivering an efficient service to all appropriate customers
To succeed within the role of Expense Administrator you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and be comfortable in operating IT systems generally
* Be able to understand and operate in accordance with clearly defined operational processes
* An ability to understand when to escalate matters for senior input
* Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Expense Administrator, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn