Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Engineering Team Lead to join their growing team in Christchurch on a 12 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Engineering Team Lead, you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the production of compelling bid submissions
- Facilitate the evolution of innovation ideas, prototyping, development, productionising, delivery, support and decommissioning
- Building and performance manage effective teams that embrace change and seek continual improvement
To succeed within the role of Engineering Team Lead, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of IT and how it can address customer requirements
- Responsible management and leadership
- Military IT, communications , platforms, gateways, networking systems
- Security architectures, system integration, virtualisation, cloud, accreditation
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Engineering Team Lead, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn