Do you want to work at the forefront of Technology and Software? Are you interested in supporting the safety of our society and the protection of industry in the UK and across the globe? If so, the following role may be right for you…
We are looking for an Electronic Test Engineer to join our existing team onsite in Guildford on a 6 month contract, working within the team of Manufacturing Engineers and Hardware Developers.
As an Electronic Test Engineer, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Integrating, configuring and testing electronic products.
- Maintenance of test specifications and procedures.
- Configuring computer systems and ATE, including oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analysers (training will be required for all specialist operations).
In addition, you'll also undertake fault diagnosis, typically with support from senior engineers.
To succeed within the role of an Electronic Test Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position and you'll have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Level 3 (ONC or equivalent) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or able to demonstrate relevant practical engineering experience working in a live electronics production environment.
- Understanding of electronic principles, circuit diagrams, assembly drawings, BoMs and test specifications.
- Operation of electronic test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, network analysers, function generators, etc).
In addition, you will also required previous experience interacting with computer systems running Linux.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work involve, candidates must have the permanent right to work in the UK and have live SC Clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Increase earning potential
- Develop your skills
- Be appreciated and valued
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now as a start date is fast approaching!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn