Do you want to work at the forefront of Technology and Software? Are you interested in supporting the safety of our society and the protection of industry in the UK and across the globe? If so, the following role may be right for you…
We are looking for an Electronic Engineer to join the existing team in Guildford on a 6 month contract working on our Manufacturing Engineering capability work across all phases of the product lifecycle, including productionisation, production, support, and through-life management of our electronic products.
As an Electronic Engineer, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Integrating, testing and supporting electronic products.
- Working with products across the product lifecycle: from the earliest standalone prototype systems to mature products that are in widespread operation with our customers
- Configuration management of our products deployed across our customers' fleets.
In addition, you'll also be reviewing the product safety factors associated with our products and build projects.
To succeed within the role of an Electronic Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position and you'll have the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge with electronic components and their in-circuit functionality.
- Working in a live production and/or support environment, delivering against tight timescales and being adaptable to changing requirements.
- Operation of advanced electronic test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, network analysers, function generators, etc.).
In addition, a good understanding of the fundamental principles of software development would be beneficial.
Please note that due to security nature of this role, candidates must be eligible and willing to undergo UK security vetting procedure.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Increase earning potential
- Develop your skills
- Be appreciated and valued
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now as a start date is fast approaching!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn