*** Electrician - Battery Assembly based near Munich ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for an Electrician - Battery Assembly to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 6 month contract with option to extend or to turn into a permanent role after. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As an Electrician - Battery Assembly, you will be responsible for:
- Work in a self-directed team of systems technicians and electricians
- Installation and troubleshooting of battery management systems
- Working with low and high voltage battery components and assemblies
In addition, you will be supporting the battery testing team from a cell to system level
Take responsibility for maintaining an inventory of parts, tools and equipment
To succeed within the role of Electrician - Battery Assembly, you will have minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacture and/or repair electro-mechanical components and have the following skills:
- Must have demonstrable experience of working safely around medium and high voltage energy systems up to 1kV DC
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed documentation and/or verbal and written instructions depending on situation
- Experience performing software-based testing and fault diagnosis
In addition, formal high voltage certification and experience working with high power battery systems would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn