Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced organisation is currently searching for a Electrical Designer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Devonport Dockyard on an initial 12-month contract.
Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £40 - £60 per hour. SC will be required.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Electrical Designer, you'll be responsible for:
- Preparing & producing drawings throughout design lifecycle and in line with recognised ISO standards to the required; time, cost and quality requirements.
- Preparing, producing and maintaining project documentation as required by the design lifecycle, produce and update 'as built' /datum pack documentation.
- Liaising with colleagues and stakeholders during design lifecycle to ensure coordination and functionality of design, including contribution to design reviews.
- Developing innovative design solutions and solutions to manufacturing and installation issues by assisting in the resolution of Production and Technical Queries.
To succeed within the role of Electrical Designer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Knowledge of electrical design to relevant codes in either LV Power, EC&I, or Building Services
- Awareness of installation techniques employed for electrical works
- Be able to demonstrate relevant awareness and skills required in technical design development
- Understanding of engineering design and safety practice as relevant to discipline, post and project requirements
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
APPLY NOW If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Electrical Designer, please send your CV via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***