EC&I Design Engineer
up to £70 per hour
12 month initial contract
Plymouth - hybrid working
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer who has vast experience in the Building Services sector? Have you Designed systems for a project within a highly regulated industry such as Defence, Nuclear, Submarine, Water, Oil and Gas or Baggage Handling? If so, please keep reading…
Essential skillset required:
- Proven experience in the design of fire detection/alarm systems, industrial lighting/emergency lighting, site broadcast (PA) and HVAC.
- Design low voltage electrical distribution systems, Control and Instrumentation Systems and communication systems
- Experience of substantiation of SIL (safety integrity levels)
- Sound project specification, planning, project management and budgeting experience.
- UK National with no dual nationality for this position as you will be required to gain a level of Security Clearance to start this role
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please get in touch with Kate Blackwell at JAM Recruitment as soon as possible.