A leading Defence organisation is seeking an E,C & I Design Engineer to join them on a permanent basis based out of Warrington.
As an EC&I Design Engineer, your role within the Design Consultancy function is paramount. Engage in the development and modification of C&I designs, equipment, and facilities, with a specific focus on life extension activities. Navigate the design lifecycle meticulously, ensuring compliance with stringent Design & Safety processes and technical governance.
- Conduct thorough analysis to capture and understand project requirements comprehensively.
- Drive the development of designs, encompassing the creation of detailed drawings and documents.
- Draft precise specifications that serve as the foundation for project execution.
- Produce documentation, essential for the commissioning phase, ensuring seamless project integration.
- Provide oversight, addressing technical queries and managing any deviations from the design to maintain project integrity.
- Play a pivotal role in the implementation phase by offering valuable technical guidance throughout the manufacturing, installation, and commissioning processes.
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in developing control and instrumentation systems
- Familiarity with diverse electrical instruments and their applications
- Awareness of regulations, legislation, and standards relevant to Electrical Engineering - (BS7671)
- Proficiency in generating electrical engineering drawings and technical documentation
- Proven background in following the design lifecycle
The salary on offer is up to £60,000, coupled with 28 days holiday, contributary pension scheme, life assurance plus more additional opt in benefits.
If you are interested in this position, then please reply to this email with an up-to-date CV or call direct on 0161 905 7916.
If this role isn't of interest to you, but you know of someone who could be - JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you give us.