** Design Engineer - Propulsion System (to base in Munich) ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Design Engineer - Propulsion System to add to their talented, hardworking team in Munich on a 12 month contract. Rate is negotiatble and it is outside IR35. Striving for innovation and creativity you can be sure no two days will be the same.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Design Engineer - Propulsion System, you will be responsible for:
- Design and optimize aerospace parts and assemblies throughout their lifecycle
- Create complex 3D parts and assemblies in CAD (Siemens NX)
- Derive fully dimensioned 2D technical drawings appropriate for production and certification
In addition, you will be expected to consult with engineers of other disciplines, for example Manufacturing Engineers regarding the manufacture of your designs and work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks.
To succeed within the role of Design Engineer - Propulsion System, you will have experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry
- Strong knowledge of Siemens NX in required (surface modelling is beneficial)
- Advanced knowledge of ISO GPS (alternatively ASME GD&T) and overall good drafting skills
In addition, you will also need experience in designing rotating machinery and basic knowledge of PDM/PLM systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn