*** Cyber Security Consultant (Remote working, Outside IR35) ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Cyber Security Consultant to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 6 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role offers fully remote working with negotiable hourly rate outside IR35.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain a robust security risk and compliance framework and ensure proper alignment to relevant industry frameworks (e.g., SOX, ISO, NIST, etc.)
- Collaborate and adapt the process, risk, control framework, map organizational controls and establish the accountability and ownership for cyber security risk management and control activities
- Provide precise guidance and feedback on the implementation of technical architecture and engineering requirements
In addition, you will also develop an overall Cyber Security Threat Landscape covering all aspects of our business.
To succeed within the role of a Cyber Security Consultant, you will have the following skills:
- Work experience in an international environment of at least 5 years
- Experience working with security-related regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, CSA, SOX and ISO 27001
- Ability to translate requirements into business language and priorities, and continuously work with them to develop business and security risk-appropriate control implementation solutions while balancing business priorities with compliance needs
In addition, you should also have experience in conducting internal and external risk assessments.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn