Configuration Manager urgently required for market leading Manufacturer to the Aerospace/Defence industry based in Greater Manchester.
The Configuration Manager's role is to establish, develop and manage appropriate CM process, infrastructure and tools needed to support the Quality Management System. You will also be responsible for the application of robust development, build and release baselines and associated documentation for the full Development and Production Lifecycle of the company's products.
You will be responsible for:
- Integration and maintenance of appropriate CM environment, maintaining CM compliance with contracted requirements (eg: Def Stan 05-57) for both the development and production environment
- Leading PLM integration, tool configuration, process development and user support
- Management/Continuous Improvement of the CM and change control processes
- Act in a secondary role as Information Security Manager upholding Information Asset Management and control of access to information assets
You will have:
- CM domain knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with related defence/aerospace Standards (eg: DEF STAN 05-57) and regulation (eg: DAOS, EASA Pt 21, Pt 145) (Desirable)
- Awareness of wider standards such as ISO 10007:2003 and IEEE 828-2012
- Demonstrable CM domain experience in a regulated environment (preferably aerospace)
- Hands-on knowledge and user experience of proprietary lifecycle management tools (preferably Siemens TeamCenter, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the Engineering Design Lifecycle with experience of contributing to design reviews, maintenance of Configuration Baselines and Configuration Status Reporting
In return you will be offered a generous salary and benefits package. My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible - please apply now to avoid disappointment.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn