*** Composite Technician needed in Germany ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Composite Technician to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 6 month contract with option to extend or to turn into a permanent role after. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Composite Technician, you will be working hands-on in a shop environment as a team member on activities including:
- High-performance composite parts fabrication using prepreg carbon materials
- Large-scale bonded and fastened composite assemblies
- Hand Layup of composite parts.
In addition, you will be expected to use appropriate PPE when working and maintain high standards of safety, quality, and output.
To succeed within the role of Composite Technician, you will have minimum of 3 years experience as Composite Technician in aerospace industry and have the following skills:
- Experience performing tooling prep work and hand lay-up of prepreg materials required
- Basic experience in cutting and trimming of composite parts within close tolerances using hand tools ie hand router, hand drill, hand sander
- Oven, autoclave, laser projection, and automated ply cutting equipment operator experience
In addition, knowledge of structural bond and fastening of composite assemblies, including surface preparation for bonding and willingness to work shifts (Shift work not implemented yet) will be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn