*** Command and Control System Engineer based near Munich ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Command and Control System Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 9 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based in Germany near Munich with negotiable hourly rate.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Command and Control System Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Communicate with different Engineering teams to define appropriate instrumentation requirements
- Design solutions and improvements for the system
- Provide general dispositions to system maintenance, including repair and troubleshooting instructions
In addition, you will also evaluate system health with real flight test data and provide adequate management of ground control station to guarantee maintenance, calibration and availability.
To succeed within the role of Command and Control System Engineer, you will have experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Bachelor degree in a correlate Engineering area (Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering)
- Radio Frequency experience
- of 5 years of experience in flight test , Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) or telecom environment
In addition, you should also have experience with data processing and analysis and experience with using CAD software.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn