Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Buyer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Bournemouth on a 12 month period. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering a competitive rate.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of a Buyer, you'll be responsible for:
* Working within the Procurement team to ensures the timely procurement of goods and services for the line of business, providing support to campaigns and throughout the life of programmes.
* Application of knowledge of professional procurement principles and practices, technologies and the supply base to source goods and services,
* Sustaining relationships with current suppliers as well as developing relationships with new supplier.
To succeed within the role of a Buyer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Experience as a direct Buyer
* Experience with ERP systems, preferbably SAGE
* Experience purchasing electronic components is essential
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Buyer, please send your CV to Joe Bancroft via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn