Business Analyst - West Strand (Remote Working) - 6 Month Contract - £434.39 per day PAYE or £480 a day Umbrella Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in West Strand.
- Performing BA duties on medium / large sized projects as the sole BA, and/or support work-packages on a larger project or programme
- Working with the Project Manager in identifying project stakeholders, defining the project scope and its business justification.
- Collecting, analysing and gaining approval for critical success factors and business requirements
- Planning and leading workshops with stakeholders at all levels for requirements and business process capture and documentation
- Developing and gaining approval for system requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Being responsible for ensuring change control and change management procedures are followed within the project team as they relate to requirements
- Supporting development teams, third party suppliers and test communities by acting as the voice of the customer on projects
- Where required, acting as the Business Change Manager, being responsible for developing and driving the business change management activities in line with the wider project activity. This may involve working with Business Change leads and Transition Teams
- Supporting continuous improvement through feedback on the existing processes. Providing the Project Manager with estimates for BA tasks for further project phases and status reports for BA activities
Experience Required for this role:-
- Have strong experience of eliciting and documenting requirements for technical projects, including leading workshops for requirements and business process capture.
- Have demonstrable experience of working within a structured and well governed IT Project environment.
- Have demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Have demonstrable evidence of driving & delivering business change.
- Have experience of delivering work streams across multiple simultaneous projects.
- Have proven experience interacting directly with end users and technical project stakeholders as well as senior stakeholders.
- Experience of Stage Gate delivery processes such as PRINCE2 and non-PRINCE 2 delivery methodologies e.g. agile.
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn