Would you like to join a market leading organisation? Due to continued investment, this global business is currently looking for a Bid Manager / Capture Manager to support their existing team in Ampthill (Hybrid working) on an initial 6 month contract.
As a Bid Manager / Capture Manager you will be a key leadership position central to the growth of the business through the application of experienced Capture management. Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Liaising closely with Business Development and Delivery teams, in 'shaping the game' regarding customer requirements, and determining the most advantageous (to the company and to the customer) proposition. Critical to this will be ensuring appropriate through-life design, facilitating seamless delivery performance as the programme transitions through the lifecycle.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Capture Process from Opportunity identification through to Transition to Contract performance, providing process leadership to the Proposal Managers and those from other functions involved in the process of delivering proposals.
- Responsibility for assigned Capture budget definition and adherence, including maintenance of Work Flow Planning and associated Bridge entries.
In addition, you will also take full responsibility for cost, schedule and performance of assigned captures, and managing capture Risk and Opportunity to meet company and customer objectives, maximising utilisation of Lessons Learned.
To succeed within the role of Bid Manager / Capture Manager, you'll have experience in a similar position in the defence industry, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience in programme management on high value programmes.
- Proven broad Capture performance and experience with military and commercial technology campaigns.
- Strong experience of and proven track record in complying with the Business Winning and Capture processes
In addition, you should also have experience working with a variety of customer communities including UK MoD, UK Govt Agencies and bodies, and UK partner nation user communities.
Please note that due to security nature of this role, successful candidate must be SC clearable.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn