Do you want to work at the forefront of Technology and Software? Are you interested in supporting solutions in Cyber Security? If so, the following role may be right for you…
We are looking for an Azure Platform Engineer to join our development teams working for a Central Government client on a high profile project in the Health sector in London on an initial 6 month contract.
As an Azure Platform Engineer, you will:
- Contribute to refinement of functional and non-functional requirements
- Implement security best-practices and recommendations; often through the means of developed services and automation
- Take escalation responsibility for applications and infrastructure deployed into a production environment
In addition, you will also participate in workstream and project delivery ceremonies including planning and prioritisation and advise on delivery dependencies between third party suppliers and the client.
To succeed within the role of Azure Platform Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll have the following skills:
- Experience of Azure DevOps YAML, Azure Data Bricks and Azure Log Analytics
- Experience of deploying Azure resources using ARM
- Strong PowerShell, GIT and TSQL skills
In addition, you should also have knowledge in Python and Scala.
Due to security nature of this role, candidate MUST have live Gov SC security clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Increase earning potential
- Develop your skills
- Be appreciated and valued
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now as a start date is fast approaching!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn