Due to a period of tremendous growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Assembly Technician to join a renowned aerospace and defence organisation in Oldham.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-flying electronic engineering and manufacturing company, that specialises in supplying the aerospace & defence industry with a wide range of advanced technologies.
Within the role of Assembly Technician, you'll be responsible for:
- Integration (assembly and wiring)
- Configuration (installing software and configure network switches) of training stations
To succeed within the role of Assembly Technician, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills and experience:
- HNC level of knowledge and understanding (Preferable)
- Technical experience in a field of computers/electronics (Preferable)
- Understanding of drawings and the schematics
- Computer savvy and competent user of Office package
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a business with a long heritage of over 40 years within the aerospace and defence industry.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Assembly Technician please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn