*** Aircraft Technician (Propulsion System Assembly) near Munich ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for an Aircraft Technician (Propulsion System Assembly) to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 6 month contract with option to extend or go 'Temp to Perm'. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As an Aircraft Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery and quality in all stages of the assembly process
- Operate a variety of hand tools, power tools, diagnostic and measuring equipment
- Following work instructions closely during the assembly of components and raising any issues
- Assembly/modification of tooling and fixtures
- Troubleshooting and feedback of errors to the corresponding teams, cooperation for root cause analysis
In addition, you will be expected to work on adhesive bonding of mechanical components and implement and sustain manufacturing data of the production system.
To succeed within the role of Aircraft Technician, you will have minimum of 3 years' experience in manufacture and/or repair electro-mechanical components and have the following skills:
- Willing to work with low voltage electrical components after completing safety awareness training
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed documentation and/or verbal and written instructions depending on situation
- Experience with operating and maintaining a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment. Experience operating high volume production machinery preferred
In addition, quality inspection experience and target-oriented work approach with analytic problem-solving skills would be highly regarded.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn