*** Aircraft Electrician based in Germany near Munich ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for an Aircraft Electrician to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 6 month contract with option to extend or go 'Temp to Perm'. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As an Aircraft Electrician, you will be responsible for:
- Work alongside a diverse team of multi-skilled aircraft technicians
- Take responsibility for the build of modern EWIS and avionics assemblies
- Delivery of safe ground testing procedures
In addition, you will also resolve issue and non-conformance management topics and develop and govern world class tool control and FOD control processes.
To succeed within the role of Aircraft Electrician, you will have experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Educational background as aircraft electrician or within electromobility industry
- Proven experience of working within a Part 21G Organisation
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working with fixed-wing or rotary aircraft
In addition, formal vocational electrical qualifications in aviation and experience working with eVtol or electrical aircraft would be highly regarded.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn