JAM is working with an autonomous aerial platform business who are building a new aircraft system to change the way the world moves goods. With a great culture, vision, and mission they are focused on bringing innovation to the logistics sector. With an enthusiastic market response and a fantastic partnership with a commercial global aircraft producer this is a fantastic make-your-mark role.
- You will drive teams efforts to model, design, evaluate, prototype and manufacture our aircrafts primary structures and components and systems.
- Drive design of UAV systems
- Build and review 3D models in SolidWorks of large and small composite and metallic/ plastic components.
- Design for Manufacturability
- Assure design for assembly and serviceability of mechanical and aerostructures
- Aircraft Testing
- Strategy and Planning
- Leadership and Management
- Proven track record of Engineering Management of team sized 3 - 10
- Deep aerostructures experience and the ability to drive composite aerostructures from clean sheet to production aircraft
- Solidworks experience
- Experience of robotic systems or vehicle design would be an advantage
- Past experience designing for a wide variety of production processes including but not limited to machining, 3D printing, waterjet and laser cutting, welding, castings, injection molding, gluing & bonding, etc.
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn