Join a world class Defence organisation as ADA Engineer with Rhapsody in Bristol
Would you like to join a global Defence organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for ADA Engineer with Rhapsody to add to their talented, hardworking team in Bristol on an initial 6 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
As an ADA Engineer with Rhapsody, you'll be responsible for:
- Help to develop solutions for the next generation of advanced missile systems
- Using Ada with Rhapsody to fulfil the system software challenge in a complex weapon system
- Work with other software, systems and electronics engineers
To succeed within the role of ADA Engineer with Rhapsody, you MUST have the following skills:
- A strong background or keen interest in system software, its realisation and system wide impact
- An ability to work across the entire software development process from engaging with requirement authorities to automated target integration and proving, supported with effective documentation
- ADA developer, ideally with Rhapsody experience and C++ / C#
In addition, you must be willing and eligible for SC Security Clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Improve work-life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn