JAM Recruitment Data Security Policy
- Access to data is restricted on a per user basis using standard Microsoft security. JAM's servers are regularly patched with the latest recommended security updates for all server products to ensure the highest level of security.
- All data on the network is protected with ESET anti-virus software that runs on servers and workstations, and is updated automatically with on-line downloads from the ESET website. This software will remove both known viruses and potential viruses and alert the Network Administrator of any outbreak.
- Inbound and outbound e-mails are scanned automatically via Microsoft Office 365 and e-mails containing viruses are blocked before hitting JAM's network.
- Remote access to JAM's network is provisioned through a JAM company laptop which ensures remote workers are subject to the same levels of data security as office bound workers.
- All user and server data is backed up remotely each night using a backup strategy that meets the business requirements for data recoverability.