Our client is a large and growing manufacturer of heat exchangers across oil and gas industries. They're looking for a Thermal Design Engineer to design heat exchangers and provide customer technical support.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing client data in order to generate designs and quotations
- Creating project/job documentation for engineering handover to manufacturing
- Working with cross-discipline teams to provide engineering support
- Participating in in technical clarifications with internal and external customers
- Performing simulations on existing designs to support services
- Using lean tools in day to day activities
You will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of all aspects of thermal design
- Good knowledge of mechanical design
- Previous experience within a process/manufacturing industry, having designed heat exchangers
- Ability to liaise with suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders from a design point of view
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including 8% matched pension, 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development. Plus of course an early finish on a Friday!!
How to apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn