Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Supply Chain Specialist to join their growing team assisting remotely on an initial 12-month contract. This role pays £27.50 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Supply Chain Specialist role, you'll be responsible for:
* Receipt, Validation, and Loading of Customer Orders for Spares, Repairs and Initial Provisioning Support Packages.
* Responding to Customer Request for Quotations
* Arranging Customer deliveries and assisting with Invoicing process.
* Resolution of post delivery queries and warranty claims
To succeed within the Supply Chain Professional role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Competent in the use of recognised IT packages such as Word, Excell, and Powerpoint
* Excellent team player, enthusiastic, customer focused, have good written, numeric and oral communication skills, and demonstrate an innovative approach to problem solving.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Supply Chain Specialist, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!**
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn