Supply Chain Manager - Barrow in Furness - £50 an hour - 6 Month Contract
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Barrow in Furness.
To manage a team of professional staff in the delivery of the Functional Strategy and Plan for the area / portfolio that has been assigned to the individual. Deliver the product by ensuring that direct reports have purpose and clarity and are empowered to meet key delivery targets within an acceptable timescale and budget. Deliver key strategies, policies and procedures that enhance product quality and customer satisfaction. Work cross functionally in order to ensure achievement of key knowledge transfer and deployment of best working practices across the business. Manage behaviours to ensure they are conducive to the required business culture, maintaining a united and professional image.
- Lead collaboration discussions with supplier to ensure operting principales and heads of terms are mutually agrees
- Lead negotiations with supplier for project set-up & mobilisation
- Work with Commercial Function to agree suitable contract framework and detailed terms & condition
- Manage the supply chain relationship with the supplier throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Be accountable for all related Supply Chain activity in line with area of responsibility (procurement, programme, strategy or business capability) in support of the Supply Chain Functional Plan at Barrow
Company industry knowledge and qualifications
- MCIPS or equivalent level, relevant, professional qualification (desirable)
- A high level of management experience and business acumen gained within a Supply Chain (or other relevant business area) environment
For more information please contact Lauren Morley at JAM Recruitment on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn