Would you like to strengthen the existing Investments Projects (Construction Projects) Team; we currently have a vacancy for a Specialist Works Service Engineer, based at RAF Coningsby.
This role offers the candidate the experience of working on a customer site managing construction activities in a LIVE operational environment, supporting the sales of our BAE Systems Products & Services and creating new facilities for our customers. This role would involve being line side to the construction activities working in a deployed office with a team of BAE Systems facilities, project management and professional consultants.
As a Specialist Works Service Engineer, you would act as a client side construction Project Manager and would be responsible for the management and coordination of the design, construction planning and implementation of a wide range of facilities and estates projects at RAF Coningsby.
These projects could include; key infrastructure upgrades, utilities installation & removal, building refurbishments, new facilities and office accommodation upgrades.
- Liaising with both internal and external customer, engineering professionals, subject matter experts and professional consultancy support teams.
- Interpreting the customer requirements, leading to the preparation of designs, implementing plans, specification approvals and financial business cases
- Co-ordinating with professional consultant teams and/or Construction contractors in respect of the development of defined facilities including the incorporation of plant & equipment, development of infrastructure, utilities, new buildings, site rationalisation work and the major maintenance on the customers site.
- Responsible for all project design phases following the RIBA Stages
- Responsible for all installations in accordance with the current company, statutory health & safety legislation, building control and CDM regulations.
- Managing a range of suppliers in accordance with supplier management procedures to maximise the output, achieve customer satisfaction and ensure best value for the business
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered in accordance with company and departmental quality procedures
- Providing budgetary and financial management justifications.
- Previous experience in the Design Management of Construction activities
- Previous experience in Construction Management
- Project Management qualifications and demonstrable experience
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn