Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Software Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in New Malden on an initial 12 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £43.29 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of a Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
* To lead software design to ensure that the overall system will behave according to its requirements in large & complex components.
* Write high quality software according to coding standards and maintain existing software by investigating issues and identifying solutions.
* Write software test schedules and use them to test the system.
* Clearly document appropriate information, so that others can understand the software and the system.
* Fully contribute to process improvement within the team to ensure that the team always looks to improve how it works.
To succeed within the role of a Software Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Ability to operate in a large, complex multi-project environment
* We require a software engineer with experience with many of the following:
* C# experience
* WPF(Windows Presentation Foundation) experience
* Python experience
* Agile development process
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Software Engineer, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn