** Senior Test Engineer - Powertrain based near Munich ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Test Engineer - Powertrain to add to their talented, hardworking team in Munich on a 6 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Senior Test Engineer - Powertrain, you will be responsible for:
- Holistic and agile test development including concept, design, data acquisition and documentation
- Pragmatic evaluation of test concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach
- Ad-hoc & hands-on test execution, troubleshooting, and reporting to support our fast-paced development activities
In addition, you will be expected to plan and setup test equipment and dentification of test rig requirements in relation to aircraft, system, and sub-system requirements.
To succeed within the role of Senior Test Engineer - Powertrain, you will have experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with powertrain testing (e.g. engines, actuators, batteries, inverters, electronic control units)
- Experience with sensors, data acquisition and control systems
- Experience in test & test rig development, test execution & data processing
In addition, you will also need a degree in mechatronic/electrical/aerospace engineering (M. Sc. / Ph.D.) or a related field. Any experience with Lithium-ion batteries and/or multi-kW electrical machines and power electronics will be most beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn