Senior Reporting Accountant - 6 Month Contract - Warton Based - £32 an hour
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Warton.
Support the Chief Operating Officer& Systems Governance Team to deliver governance service level agreement across the Business whilst providing key governance support and services to the Management Teams, including the implementation and maintenance of a new global compliance system. All necessary training and support will be provided.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Part or Fully Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or relevant equivalent
- Experience of external or internal audit is advantageous
- Stakeholder engagement experience would be advantageous
- You will be a proactive, motivated self-starter, with a 'can do', forward thinking and collaborative approach, able to prepare detailed information whilst adhering to deadlines.
- The ability to develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders and be flexible in a changing environment is essential, as are strong communication skills.
- You will have confidence and be able to effectively challenge and influence others.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions this post will involve candidate working from home.
For more information contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn