Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Project Planner to add to their talented, hardworking team in Scotstoun on an initial 12 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £35.54 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of a Senior Project Planner, you'll be responsible for:
* Responsible for delivery of an enabled network schedule in line with the Integrated Master Schedule, declared cardinal dates and Quarterly look-ahead aspirations
* Responsible for the allocation of task budgets & alignment of workscope budgets with Project/CAM (Control Account Manager) targets
* Accountable for maintaining quality standards within Plans and compliance to governance measures
* Provide key support and guidance to the CAM and IPT Managers through regular engagement and a visible presence "on the Floor" as the project moves through all phases, Engineering, Supply Chain, Build, Commissioning and Acceptance
To succeed within the role of a Software Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Comprehensive understanding of Planning Tools, key operating principles and other Integrated Business Systems (IBS)
* Strong understanding of network techniques and scheduling principles
* Proficient knowledge of Planning structures and principles (Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Product Breakdown Strucutre (PBS) etc.)
* The job holder demonstrates advanced IT skills and is proficient in the use of appropriate packages. (Primavera, Microsoft Office, etc)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Project Planner, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn