Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Secretary to join their growing team in Warton on an initial 12-month contract. This role pays £12.59 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Secretary role, you'll be responsible for:
* Run the Senior Executive(s) office professionally, ensuring that requirements from each Senior Executive(s) are captured and progressed
* Manage the daily activities of the Senior Executive(s) including diary management, paperwork, travel arrangements and itineraries and meeting logistics as necessary
* Proactive email management; screening incoming mail, telephone calls and messages
To succeed within the Secretary role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Intermediate Level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* Communicate effectively, with tact and diplomacy, adapting your style as necessary, with all levels of internal and external customers
* Must be approachable and trustworthy
* Work with minimal supervision or part of a larger team
* Check own work for accuracy/standards of presentation
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Secretary, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn