Based in fun, modern offices in East Didsbury with flexible working available
Competitive basic salary + Benefits + Uncapped commission
JAM Recruitment is looking for an experienced Resourcer to assist in the delivery of bespoke recruitment solutions to blue-chip and SME Aerospace & Defence clients on a national and regional basis. The Aerospace & Defence team is a long-established but fast-paced team with over 30 years' combined experience. The team has seen significant investment from Senior Management over the last 24 months and this new Resourcer role is part of our continuing expansion plans within the sector.
- Taking responsibility for all candidate related activities
- Using database searching and innovative resourcing techniques to find new candidates
- Networking amongst the candidate community to develop relationships
- Conducting telephone interviews, and assisting candidates with CV and interview preparation
- Following the recruitment life cycle for the duration of the placement
- Experienced Resourcer within any industry with an eagerness for success working in a high paced, exciting team environment
The UK Accounts team is a long-established and successful team. The team has seen significant investment from Senior Management over the last 24 months and this is set to continue based on the long term client relationships and growth plans already in place.
Joining the Accounts Team, you'll have the opportunity to use your sales skills to promote the benefits of high profile clients. This is a hands-on role where you'll be using your creativity to implement new resourcing processes.
Your skills and experience:
- Resourcing experience or sales experience with a proven ability to develop relationships
- Natural creative thinker and problem solver
- An independent, autonomous worker who able to plan their own approach to work
- Strong networking ability to source new candidates
- Good organisational skills and able to support a process-driven environment
In return, you'll receive a competitive basic salary and benefits package, plus a superior commission structure that rewards achievement.
You'll also be enrolled onto JAM's structured career development programme - a proposition which supports all staff at every level, and has helped JAM become one of the top recruitment companies in the UK.
Send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button or phone me on 0161 905 7916.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn