Do you like a varied role? Do you adapt well to changing priorities? If you've answered yes to both questions then this role with a growing property management business in the North West could well be the role for you!
There will be multiple aspects to the role including, but not limited to, the following
Land / Property Sourcing
- Sourcing property / land for development
- Building relationships with estate agents, surveyors, receivers etc
- Managing a growing portfolio of rental properties
- Organising maintenance, inspections, inventories, and certifications
- Liaising with Estate Agents for tenant searches
- Procuring goods and services
- Ensuring third party contractors are aligned with the project plans
- Ensuring project plans are on schedule
- Liaising with suppliers such as architects, planning, utilities and solicitors
To succeed in this role as Property Graduate it's imperative that you'll be organised and will thrive within a business where priorities are often changing. Busines acumen, financial literacy and creativity will also hold you in good stead. This role will not suit somebody who relies on their keyboard - it will be ideal for somebody who likes building relationships on the phone and in person. The role will suit somebody with one of the following backgrounds
- Lettings Management
- A Graduate who passionately wants to work within a property business
Strong IT skills are essential and any experience within project management or the property development industry will be looked upon favourably. And finally, I can't emphasise enough that if you don't thrive in a constantly changing environment then this isn't the role for you.
As Property Graduate, you'll receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 (DOE) and the opportunity to progress and develop both your career and your skill set in a growing property business.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position we ask that you please include a covering letter detailing why you are interested in this specific role (i.e. please do not send a generic covering letter used for all applications) - due to the volume of interest anticipated in the position applications that do not include this will not be considered.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn