Our client builds, tests, and commissions the most advanced submarines ever operated by the Royal Navy, as well as their state of the art combat systems and equipment. Part of the Dreadnought Alliance alongside partners Rolls Royce and the Submarine Delivery Agency, the project is the biggest defence project underway in the UK today involving new levels of innovation, technology and collaboration.
To undertake Requirements Management, IV&V, Process Development and Configuration Management in the Concept and Detailed Design phases of a major System of Systems project.
To undertake Systems Modelling in collaboration with engineers of other disciplines.
To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to mature systems and system supporting documentation.
To support the development of Engineering Management Plans and the supporting governance and assurance framework.
To maintain high quality documentation in support of the tasks being undertaken both for delivery as part of the programme and supporting business review, programme progress tracking etc.
· Degree qualified in relevant STEM subject or demonstrable experience of working as a systems engineer in large projects
· Requirements derivation, verification and validation experience
· Configuration management experience
· Experience of Model Based Systems Engineering highly desirable
· Experience of using of modelling toolsets such as Enterprise Architect highly desirable
· Experience of using the DOORs toolset highly desirable
· Ability to interact and influence a wide variety of stakeholders
· Qualification of complex, software based systems
For more informaton and to apply, please contact Chris Hill at JAM or click apply
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn