Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their growing team in Weymouth on a 12 Month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
The Role of Electrical Engineer
- Conducting acceptance activities for products submitted by internal sub‑system teams and supplier organisations which includes reviewing product level documentation, assessing this information in the context of the integrated cabinets and helping form the case for overall system compliance.
- Production of reports, technical specifications and statement of requirements documents and overseeing contractors carrying out cable harness design activities.
- Supporting the technical authority in this area to provide certification for electrical safety and electrical compliance.
To succeed within the role of Electrical Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical discipline
- Electrical systems/equipment experience
- Familiar with electrical engineering terminology
In addition, any experience of techniques for progressive acceptance for EMC or knowledge of EMC/ power distribution/ cabling design will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Electrical Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn