Our client, a market leading manufacturing business specialising in mechanical Oil & Gas equipment, is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer (welding) to join their team in Poole on a permanent basis.
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will provide manufacturing capabilities and manage DFM processes within the etching, bonding and fabrication production teams. They will lead the implementation and introduction of new equipment and processes whilst supporting the safety, quality and delivery objectives of the business.
You will :
- Lead and manage the DFM process
- Be the Engineering SME in manufacturing procedures and equipment capabilities
- Support the business capital projects
- Research and design new systems and processes
- Support the implementation of new equipment, processes and systems
- Lead, support and develop the use of MPS tools
- Be the departmental SME in project management
- 1-3 years of experience in manufacturing engineering processes
- Welding background
- Highly competent in the use of CAD tools (i.e. AutoCAD)
- Competent in the use of 3D tools (i.e. Catia, Inventor or SolidWorks)
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including 8% matched pension, 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development. Plus of course an early finish on a Friday!!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn