Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a LSA Engineer to join their growing team on a 12 month contract. They are offering remote working with occasional travel to their site in Barrow-in-Furness.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Initial 12 Month Contract
Remote Working (Client based in Barrow-in-Furness)
£55.00 Per Hour (Inside IR35)
* Undertake administrative functions to maintain appropriate LSA records within the Support Engineering department and facilitate LSA activities
* Participate in the development of LSA reports, outputs and recommendations that influence equipment availability.
* Evaluate the impact of engineering change on the LSA outputs
* Awareness of the MoD guidance, policy documents and standards on LSA and how theses support the development LSA outputs
* Have, or be able to develop the knowledge of the models and tools required to deliver the LSA outputs
* Knowledge of the engineering lifecycle and how support activities align to it, with some experience of operating in the phase relevant to the role
* Knowledge or at least recognition of relevant engineering standards, including safety and environmental regulations
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of LSA Engineer, please send your CV to Tom McGuire via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn