Would you like to join a Blue Chip and Fortune 500 company that has an annual turnover of over £25 billion last year?
Due to continued growth within the Defence and Aerospace sector, we are delighted to be looking for the position of a Logistics Planner.
Within the role of logistics planner, you will have the responsibility for:
- Ensuring adherence to all logistics processes
- Following all relevant instructions to be able to use effectively and efficiently relevant documentation an IT system.
- Checking the completed activity to ensure that all operations have been finished to meet the required specification
- Interpreting data and providing insights on findings
To be a successful LOGISTICS PLANNER, you will be from a defence and aerospace background, and have the following skills:
- Knowledge of IT Systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capable of using company manufacturing systems e.g., InforLN, BaaN etc.
- Background working in a similar role
- Ability to gain security clearance
If successful you'll work on complex, cutting edge projects, be able to achieve a work/life balance with hybrid working and develop skills in a multi-national company.
in return you will receive a competitive salary of £25.29 Umbrella inside IR35.
If this seems like the role for you, we would love to hear from you! To apply for the position of LOGISTICS PLANNER, please send you CV to the Defence and Aerospace team via the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, please call 0161 905 7916 or send an up to date cv .
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn